Joyce Meyer Plastic Surgery Disaster

Evangelist Joyce Meyer has been known for her uplifting and charismatic messages. Thousands follow her sermons and teachings to improve their daily life and better their relationship with God. Many people tune in faithfully to her television show to listen and learn how to better follow the divine path as Christians, however recently more and more people tune in, not to hear her message, but to see the results of what appears to be a botched plastic surgery attempt.

Joyce Meyer Plastic Surgery

Joyce Meyer is in her seventh decade, so it is certainly expected that she would show some age related changes at this point in her life.  Wrinkles are to be expected, but viewers tuning in to her program are transfixed by the changes to her face that have nothing to do with age.  Joyce’s recent look is reminiscent of the scarred face of the Joker from the Batman movies. Her lips create a distinct beak look and the corners of her mouth are exaggerated, creating a permanent smirk. Forums ablaze in discussion of this new look has described it as varying between artificial and creepy.

Joyce Meyer Plastic Surgery Before After

It’s unclear exactly what surgical procedure Joyce had done, and she has been unwilling to talk about her experience, however many doctors have theorized that the appearance of her lips and mouth are due to a botched injection of lip plumper and filler material.  The injection of these products into the lips can paralyze muscles if done improperly and cause the development of scar tissue leading to sagging, firmness and swelling. Joyce’s mouth does seem to offer little flexibility when speaking, lending credence to this theory. This experience demonstrates that even celebrities are not immune from poor quality medical procedures and disfiguring side effects. Hopefully, Joyce’s appearance is repairable with time and a better quality procedure.

14 Comments

1. Marguerite - December 19, 2014, 3:08 pm Reply

I think Joyce Meyer is still amazing and I am shore a lot of other people do as well …There is only one JUDGE and the is the God THERE ARE NONE IN THE WORLD THAT LIVE WITH OUT SIN……

• Lou - December 29, 2014, 1:01 pm Reply

You’re right Marguerite! Joyce is still an amazing woman and her message is as strong and uplifting as ever. And there are none without sin. …especially vanity, pride, and idol worship.
      Joyce seems to have fallen face first on the first two. Make sure you don’t trip on the third.

• BRENDA - March 2, 2015, 2:58 pm Reply

LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE. SO WHY ARE YOU JUDGING JOYCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO JUDGE HER. GOD SAID LOVE EVERYONE AND DON’T GOSSIP AND THAT IS A SIN TO. WHAT DO YOU THINK GOD WOULD THINK ABOUT YOU ALL DOWN HERE ON EARTH JUDGING PEOPLE. GOD SAID HE WOULD TAKE CARE OF HIS CHILDREN, THAT MEANS EVEN THE SINNERS. IF YOU READ YOUR BIBLE, GOD SAID THE FIRST SHALL BE LAST AND THE LAST SHALL BE SECOUND. DO YOU ALL EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. READ YOUR BIBLE MORE AND I PRAY FOR EVERYONE THAT JUDGES ANYONE. AND YOU NEED TO PRAY FOR FORGIVINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM JOING JOYCE THIS TIME I HAVE PRAYED ABOUT IT FOR SO LONG AND THE TIME IS COME TO SUPPORT HER. I HAVE BEEN TO SO MANY CHURCHES AND TO SEE THEM ON SUNDAY AND THROUGH THE WEEK IT IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE. BUT I DON’T JUDGE THEM, I PRAY FOR THEM. I KNOW I AM A SINNER, EVERYONE HAS SINNED AND IF YOU SAY YOU HAVEN’T THAT’S A LIE. AND GOD SAID DO NOT LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SWEEP UNDER YOUR OWN MAT BEFORE SWEEPING UNDER SOME ONE ELESE’S. WHAT GOES ON BEHIND YOUR CLOSE DOORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• banana swanson - May 17, 2015, 12:58 am Reply

Yes, Brenda, I agree with you totally!
          Judge not or be judged, Lord’s word says to judge your self do you won’t be judged.

It appears a few people hasn’t judged themselves as yet. . I wouldn’t want to be you at any time you are called home. If you haven’t repented and judged yourself, then you are in danger of severe judgement.
          Also Lord’s word says to leave his anointed alone.. for there will b severe consquences.
          I pray that you all will repent if you havent..

• Louise - May 28, 2015, 12:25 pm Reply

Brenda,
          You are JUDGING people who JUDGE Joyce Meyer! LOL!

2. Brittani - January 15, 2015, 5:28 pm Reply

“Many people tune in faithfully to her television show to listen and learn how to better follow the divine path as Christians, however recently more and more people tune in, not to hear her message, but to see the results of what appears to be a botched plastic surgery attempt.”

So God is using her “botched” plastic surgery to draw more people in? Sounds like a win to me!

3. Mike - April 18, 2015, 12:36 pm Reply

I feel so bad for Joyce. I have received a lot of hope and encouragement from her teaching. to me, a botched plastic surgery has absolutely no bearing on whether I can continue to receive from her ministry. It is unfortunate that people are so critical of well-known evangelists. The saddest part, is that most of these people call themselves Christians or worse yet have so-called ministries that specialize in criticizing other ministers. Find the description of that type of ministry in the Bible. I don’t think you will. actually, now that I think about it, the Pharisees modeled this type of ministry throughout the Bible.

• banana swanson - May 17, 2015, 1:01 am Reply

Lol, yes! Devil hits the dirt…. Joyce wins…
      Booya..
      Thank you Jesus!
      Amen

• Louise - May 28, 2015, 12:41 pm Reply

Mike,
      These preachers tell us God needs money, lots and lots of money. Then these preachers laugh all the way to the bank with their expensive clothes, homes, cars and pricey plastic surgery like Joyce had. If they really want to live like Jesus, then they should only take enough money to get buy and wear second hand clothes from Goodwill. The last thing they should do is be vain and get plastic surgery, in fact they shouldn’t even have enough money to do that. That money should be going to starving chiodren, not into their fat wallets. Meanwhile, they are brainwashing little old ladies living on a very small fixed income into handing their money over to these preachers, so they can get another face lift.

4. Marshall davis rackauskas - May 10, 2015, 3:43 pm Reply

First off I hate the bible but I do know that God says your body is the holy spirit, it is the holy temple where one will pray. To get tattoos and piercing and cosmetic surgery is against Gods will.

5. Vida - May 20, 2015, 1:00 pm Reply

Joyce’s preaching is inspirational. Though I suppose, it could be said that her new look is also inspirations, as it inspires me to accept myself as I am and to avoid plastic surgery. And regarding “judge not lest thou be judged” continue reading, since we are are not being told to be without judgement only to judge wisely. God is the final judge and God knows that all of life is full of judgment, and thus we are wonderfully and wisely advised to judge wisely, with kindness and compassion as well as logic or common sense, just as we would want to be judged. And while everyone has a simple opinion or judgement about anything and everything, care should be taken in how we express these. I judge or should I say. In my opinion, everyone here has expressed concern for Joyce, and this is because we are able to see the differences and our critique of the work is someone has done her wrong. Though,, perhaps she likes the work or perhaps she doesn’t and is embarrassed by it. And because we see and critique what we see that is how we judge or form an opinion which in this instance should be with kindness and compassion as we would want to be judged and be treated. There are however times when should be harsh, as when someone threatens to harm us. Our rational mind should tell us if we were to lose our rational mind or become filled with evil and thus threaten to harm or kill someone, then yes we should be judged harshly which is how we should judge those who threaten us or others. However, we are not judging Joyce harshly we are merely expressing concern for her and offering prays for what we judge as needing concern. To be without judgement is like being a boat without an anchor.

6. John - May 22, 2015, 7:02 am Reply

God doesn’t exist. Stop talking rubbish about God and junking up the comment section.

7. Rick - June 3, 2015, 3:02 pm Reply

How does a “minister” afford this kind or surgery??

8. Tina - June 17, 2015, 12:46 am Reply

From what I have read in this article, I don’t see that this person has “judged” Joyce, I think they have simply “judged” the procedure that has been done. Please be careful in how you portray Jesus, lest you also judge this writer the same way you are accusing them of doing. I think this was written very diplomatically and even gave the caveat of hoping that in time it would be repairable for her.